ParentVUE (Student Data)
ParentVUE accounts provide families direct access to their child’s information and data. ParentVUE enables families to monitor their child's educational progress and includes the following information:
- Quarterly Progress Grades
- Health information
- Student schedules
- Meal account information
- Emergency contacts
District 191 encourages all families to create a ParentVUE account.
Connecting to the Classroom
In High School, students, teachers and families use Schoology to track class materials, assignments, turned-in work, daily grades, and class calendars.
These connections bring families into the classroom and provide an ongoing snapshot of how and what your student is doing in school.
Schoology (Grades 4-12)
Schoology connects students to their teachers. Students get class assignments, link to readings and guides selected by their teacher, collaborate with classmates, and work on self-paced learning activities. Families can see upcoming assignments and announcements, view assignments, test schedules and daily grades for current classes, and more.
Student Devices (Chromebooks)
All K-12 students will receive a district-issued Chromebook, charger and case to take home in order to access learning. Students use varying models of Chromebooks depending on grade level. These devices provide students access to the internet, their Google accounts and other web-based applications, including district resources such as Seesaw and our online learning system, Schoology.
Naviance Student is a comprehensive website that you and your student can use to make plans about colleges and careers. Naviance Student is linked with Hobsons, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school.
Naviance Student allows your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
Naviance Student also lets us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
Naviance is available in students' 191Apps account.